For whatever reason, time will come that we may somehow need to reset windows’s internet explorer back to it’s default setting, and here are a few simple steps to do this:
Note : Resetting Internet Explorer is permanent, all your settings and add-ons are lost after the reset procedure.
- Close / Terminate Inter Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools, then choose Internet Option
- If IE won’t open, goto Control Panel –> Network and Internet –> Internet Option
- Goto Advanced Tab and in the lower right, click Reset.
- In the next dialog box, you’ll a confirmation, check Delete personal settings if you need to and hit Reset
- Restart your computer and your all done.